A developing area of International Proximity's work is the provision of back office administration services, leveraging off the high quality human resources and cost efficiency in Mauritius. The work includes keeping of company and trust accounts, the running of large payrolls for expatriate employees, fund administration, treasury management and BPOs on a full service basis, in joint ventures, and on a cubicle basis.
Accounting(to comply with both English and French requirements)
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Provision of monthly management accounts
- Provision of annual financial statements
- Maintenance of company and trust records
- Pay roll administration
- Intellectual property registration and renewals
- Trade finance and documentary credit
- Data inputting
Bank account opening and operating services
International Proximity provides a full bank account opening and operating service so that our client companies can maintain a Mauritian bank account and thereby ensure their compliance with the tax residence requirements.
- Handling of the account opening process including the compilation of the due diligence documents and the electronic banking registration process.
- Provision of Mauritian signatories for our clients' bank accounts and monitor cash movements.
- Handling of the routing of funding through the client company's Mauritian bank account and to the beneficiary account in India and other countries